Ultrasonic spray (FOG) is to use the energy of ultrasonic water of liquid scattered, forming several micons to 100 microns in size of particles, used for air humidifying, granulating, mixing liquid, promote chemical reactions, spraying, molten metal powder etc. By breaking apart agglomerated particles as they travel down the nozzle body due to continuous ultrasonic vibrations along the length of nozzle, resulting in the most effective use of functional particles.
1, for accurate spray application, very easy to control the shape of the injection molding.
2, reduce waste and air pollution caused by the spray, energy saving and environmental protection.
3, high-performance titanium and stainless steel.
4, no pressure, no noise, no wear and nozzle blockage problems.
5, low energy consumption, high atomization efficiency.
6, unrestricted media, and even sewage, chemical liquid, oil can spray mucus.
7, spray volume size can be adjusted.
8, can work under high temperature of hundreds of degrees, the maximum temperature exceed 500°C
- Semicondutor/ Electronics
- It is displayed in the semiconductor wafer and flat panel spraying photographic developer
- Circuit board precision spray fluxingLubricating computer hard drive
- Pharmaceutical / Biomedical
- Spraying blood collection tubes
- Drug spray drying
- Diagnostic test device spraying
- Drug micro-encapsulation
- General / Industrial
- Atomization humidification
- Chemical mixing, production
- Spray drying granulation
- Spray paint
- Metal milling
- Spray chemical reaction vessel